Excludes Elta MD products. Other coupons not valid with this offer.
- Guaifenesin 200/300/400/600 mg - Easy to Swallow Capsules - No Dyes or Extra Fillers !
- Guai-Aid OTC capsules are U.S. made and do not require a doctor's prescription.
- Effectively helps clear mucus from obstructive sinus, nasal and bronchial passageways.
- Ultra Pure - Only 3 Ingredients for Allergy Sensitive People!
- A Super Economical Alternative to Expensive Brands!
Do not exceed 4 capsules (2,400mg) in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Warnings: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use: for persistent cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: * symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache * cough persists for more than 1 (one) week or tends to recur. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Other information: Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees Celsius (59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the passageways of bothersome mucus. Helps make coughs more productive.Directions